Escape to nature on a 2-hour to full day, downstream, quiet-water, paddling adventure through a 16,000-acre wildlife preserve. In all seasons the Hillsborough River astounds with its beauty and abundant wildlife. From the thousands of white ibis in the fall, the sightings of deer, wild hog, and turkey in the winter, the proliferation of songbirds in spring, and its cooling shade on a summer’s day, the Hillsborough River brings a new surprise and delight around each bend.
Reservations strongly recommended. Please call to reserve.
1st Hour: $14.00
2nd Hour: $8.00
Each additional Hour: $3.00
- Hourly rentals MUST be back to the landing by 5:00 p.m. NO exceptions.
- Remember, it will take you approximately 1 1/2 times as long to paddle back up river as it did to paddle down.
- For your protection, we reserve the right to cancel hourly rentals because of inclement weather, high water, or river conditions.
- Fishing on the river is permitted, however, a fishing license is required.
- Dress for the weather. Bring plenty of water and perhaps snacks or lunch if you’ll be out multiple hours. (What to bring list)
- Hourly rentals available at John B. Sargeant Park ONLY.
- Paddles, life vests, and river map are included in hourly rental rates.
- Gift Certificates available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include 7% sales tax.
- Prices do not include park’s $2.00 per car parking fee.
Check out some pages and listings you may be interested in:
Yamaha Kodiak 450 1 Person – Tour
Yamaha Viking – 6 People – Tour
Blackwater River Single Kayak Day Trip
Single Kayak Fort Myers
7 Awesome Activity Ideas at Hontoon Island State Park
The Chassahowitzka “The Crack” Tours
Sunset Kayak Tour Matlacha
PaddleBoard Rentals (SUP)s- 4hrs
Beginner Kayak Lessons Matlacha
Single or Double Kayak Rental Sanibel