IGUANA HUNTING DETAILS
- All Hunts are Private
- Guided Hunting Charter by land or water with USCG Captain and Guide
- Guided “Air-Rifle Hunts in .22 and .25 Cal PCP” for Iguanas.
- Take your catch home
- Half day hunt
- Guns and Ammo
- Guide and Boat
- 1-2 Hunters is a total of $500 “Half Day”
- 3 Hunter’s is a total of $600 ” Half Day”
- Recommend ages 6 and up
- Each hunt is custom and specially designed to make sure you have the best experience, therefore exact hunting location may vary.
- Time selected is generally +/- 30 minutes.
- We can accommodate up to 6 Hunters at each time. If you have 3 or more Hunters, we will need 2 boats. You can make (2) reservations for the same date/time slots to accommodate 4 or more hunters.
Iguana Hunting Florida Helps Protect Habitats
This is an invasive species if Florida, these nasty lizards are causing a major impact on our Eco system. People always ask “Can You Eat Iguana” absolutely, soon we will soon be releasing our “Cooked Iguana” cook book that is produced by one of our team members, “Big Daddy Chuck” located in Key West Florida.
There are no refunds on bookings, only vouchers. You will have 72 hours to cancel your charter before departure to receive a voucher good for 1 year. (some exceptions may apply) If cancelled inside the 72 hours there are no refunds, and a $75 rebooking fee will be applied.