We are located on the water in Matlacha surrounded by over 15 thousand acres of Mangrove water ways within the Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve. We combine Water Safety, Kayaking, Kayak Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Ecology & Environmental Stewardship with Summertime Fun! We take into account tides, weather and skill level to make sure that every week we educate and promote a love for the water, nature & the environment!
We limit camp size to 16 campers per week to keep it personal, safe and fun with 2-3 Camp Counselors on staff each week!
To give everyone an opportunity to enjoy camp, individual campers may only enroll for two camp sessions per summer
Registered campers will receive an itinerary the week before camp
Cost: $230 (Includes $30 Field Trip Fee to Cayo Costa)
Sibling & Repeat Campers will receive a 10% Discount
PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL UPON REGISTRATION
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30-3:00pm
Fridays 8:30-4:30pm Field Trip Friday to Cayo Costa
Summer 2020 Camp Dates:
June 8th-June 12th-Blue Crabs (Ages 8-10)
June 15th-June 19th -Black Tips(Ages 11-14)
June 22nd-June 26th-Blue Crabs (Ages 8-10)
July 13th-July 17th-Black Tips (Ages 11-14)
July 20th-July 24th-Blue Crabs (Ages 8-10)
July 27th-31st-Black Tips (Ages 11-14)
Some information about your Camp Counselors:
Our Counselors are CPR & First Aid Certified, ACA Certified Kayak & Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Instructors, and Graduates of the Florida Master Naturalist Program. They are experienced in environmental education, active volunteers in the community, and have a passion for the natural history of SW Florida! *All of our Camp Counselors have passed the Level 2 Background Screening requirement mandated by the Florida Department of Children and Families
Cancellation & Refund Policy
When we reserve a spot for your child we are prohibiting others from signing up as we have limited space available. If you have to cancel we encourage you to move your child into an alternative camp week. There are no summer camp sick-day credits.
- If you cancel before May 1st you will receive a full refund minus $35 administration fee per camper
- If you cancel between May 1st and June 1st you will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made after June 1st are non-refundable.
- No credits or refunds will be issued if your child is asked to leave for breaking the camper code of conduct.
- In the event of a medical condition that causes cancellation, a full refund will be given if we cannot move your child into another camp week. Written notification from the family and physician are required.
- If we must cancel a program due to low enrollment or for any other reason, a full refund will be issued if we cannot place your child in an alternative camp week.
Check out some pages and listings you may be interested in:
16′ Hobie Getaway Rental Delray Beach
14′ Hobie Wave Rental Delray
16′ Hobie High Performance Rental
Beach+Water Horseback Ride
Horseback Ride – Water Only
Sunset Kayak Tour Matlacha
Beginner Kayak Lessons Matlacha
Single or Double Kayak Rental Sanibel
Sunset Kayak Tour Tierra Verde
Double Kayak Rental St. Petersburg