About Siesta Key Paddle Boarding
Discover the crystal-clear waters of Siesta Key from the unique perspective of a paddleboard or kayak. With our expert guides, you’ll be able to explore incredible views of the beach while learning about the local ecosystem and possibly seeing dolphins and manatees!
At Siesta Key Paddle Boarding, we make sure our guests are safe and secure with provided life jackets and leashes. We also provide beginners with a lesson on how to navigate the waters properly, along with maps of the area so you won’t lose your way. Couples can also rent a paddleboard designed for two passengers to share in their adventures together. For added convenience, we offer dry bags which allow you to take your phone and capture photos without worry.
Remove your limits as you immerse yourself in thrilling beauty of nature during your excursion with Siesta Key Paddle Boarding!
- Take a paddleboarding tour on Siesta Key in the Gulf of Mexico to see the stunning beach from the water.
- Rent a kayak or paddleboard and get instruction from local guides.
- Maps of the area will be provided, and life jackets and leashes will be available for safety.
- Guides can point you in the right direction to spot dolphins and manatees, as well as provide instruction about the local ecosystem.
- Borrow a dry bag to take your phone with you on the tour.
- Paddleboards, Paddles, Life Jackets, and Leashes
- A short lesson and description of the area
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.