Central Florida Pontoon Boat Rental
We got you covered! Our Central Florida Pontoon Boat Rental is ready to ride on our marina located just 45 minutes north of Orlando, on the Harris Chain of Lakes. Due to high demand, we only take online reservations. Select your date/time in the calendar below, complete your reservation, and we’ll email you with the address contact, etc. When you arrive, we will have the boat sanitized and waiting in the water for you.
- Family friendly, safe for kids
- Fits up to 10 People
- Access to Many Restaurants & Bars
- Launches from On-site Marina/Docks
- Forward & Reverse Capable
- All Fuel is Included with the Central Florida Pontoon Boat Rental
- Your pontoon boat rental comes with everything you need, life jackets, fuel. In addition, we have a bait and tackle shop on site for fishing gear, sunscreen, etc.
RULES FOR CENTRAL FLORIDA PONTOON BOAT RENTAL
- We have half day rentals and full day rentals available.
- If you were born on or after January 1, 1988 you are required to either have successfully completed a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA). If you dont already have a boating license, you can take the test for a few dollars when you arrive, OR you can take one for free at the following link, and bring it with you when you come to rent: https://www.boatus.org/florida/.
There is a 72 hour cancellation policy, if you are outside of the 72 hours, we will process a refund, if you are inside the 72 hours, we offer rescheduling. If for any reason, due to weather you cannot go out and we say it’s unsafe, we will process a full refund.
For fishing, the pontoon boat is stable so it doesn’t spook fish, has ample room to walk all around the boat to fish in different locations. Enjoy the sun or shade with retractable covers.