Sedona ATV Rental Information
Get ready for an unforgettable adventure as you explore the rugged beauty of Sedona on an all-terrain vehicle. This half-day rental allows you to discover the area’s stunning scenery, including Native American ruins, canyon crawls, and postcard-worthy vistas. Whether you’re a first-time rider or a seasoned pro, our rental comes with a map and GPS so you can customize your route and go at your own pace. Plus, a Bluetooth speaker allows you to blast your favorite tunes while you ride. This rental is for four hours, giving you plenty of time to explore the breathtaking landscapes of Sedona.
- Explore Sedona at your own pace
- Choose from 1-, 2-, 4-, or 6-seater ATVs
- Blast your tunes with a Bluetooth speaker
- Fuel is included for your convenience
WHAT TO EXPECT
We require a $3000 dollar hold per vehicle while on the trail. We have more new Polaris lease vehicles for you to ride than anyone else. From the single seat RS1 to the six seat Rangers and two or four seat options across the board. Children below five years old and/or small enough require a full car seat are not allowed as passengers. Take a solo run in an RS-1 single seat or take the whole family in a six seat Ranger XP. Most of our vehicle options include Bluetooth Stereos and Dynamix active suspension. Please contact us for full inventory availabilities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.