3.5 Hour Extended Denali ATV Tour Information
Discover the Denali area on a 3.5-hour ATV tour that takes you through the boreal forest of Alaska. Have the option to tackle the rugged terrain in a single-rider ATV or a multi-passenger side-by-side ATV. Reach speeds of up to 30 mph or 48 km/hr as you ride for about 2.5 hours on trails that are challenging for all experience levels. Stop periodically for photo ops and wildlife sightings on a tour that includes guide, use of equipment, and transport from select locations in Denali.
- 3.5-hour Denali off-road tour by ATV
- Explore the wilderness around Denali National Park
- Drive your own ATV or ride with a friend
- Get great photo ops of the Alaska Range and the boreal forest
- Includes use of equipment, guide, and round-trip transport from select locations in Denali
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your Denali ATV tour starts with hotel pickup for the drive to the location where you’ll begin riding your ATV. Total tour time is 3.5 hours; you’ll spend 2.5 hours on the trail, covering about 20 miles (32 km). There are two types of ATVs available: single-rider ATV option and a two passenger side-by-side option (pricing based on double occupancy). Each ATV is 4-wheel-drive and has automatic transmission, and the side-by-side ATVs have roofs and windshields.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers or travelers with back problems
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.