The larger 24′ pontoon has adequate space for up to 12 passengers.
All boats come with a T-Top or Bimini for shade. For your convenience, rental includes a FREE bag of ice and cooler.
Getting out and enjoying the sandbar and clear intracoastal waterway with a pontoon boat rental.
Rent a Pontoon Boat for Endless Fun
Pontoons are versatile vessels suitable for many occasions. Here are just a few of the ways our pontoons have been used in the past:
- Plan a family gathering: Since a pontoon rental can fit up to twelve people, it’s ideal for family reunions or just a day out on the Intracoastal Waterway. We have coolers available for your use, so pack a picnic and plan a full-day outing.
- View unique wildlife: Peck Lake is just a short boat ride away from our Jupiter location, and it’s a perfect place to see manatees, sea turtles, and beautiful birds. This lake is also near the ocean, so boaters often anchor their pontoon boat rentals and walk the few hundred feet to the beach.
- Visit a historic site: Peanut Island, located near West Palm Beach, is a popular destination for tourists. Visitors can take a tour of President John F. Kennedy’s bomb shelter built during the Cold War or enjoy the crystal waters and white sands of the island’s beautiful beach.
Boat Rental Requirements
Florida law states that anyone born on or after Jan 1, 1988, must have a boating license. Here’s how to save by getting your boating license before you arrive.
- In order to operate a boat or a PWC without a boating license, you must have a date of birth before January 1, 1988. If you are under the legal age and do not already have a boating license, we can administer a test. Upon passing the test, you will receive a temporary boating license (valid for one year).
- IMPORTANT: Regardless of whether you need a boating license or not, anyone operating a boat or jet ski rental must have a valid government issued photo ID with them on the vessel.
Check out these other pages and listings you may be interested in: